Subject: Extra Pages when Generating PDF

Hi all,

I think I have a stylesheet problem here, but I'm not sure where. I have
a DocBook book file that I created using XMLMind. When I create the PDF,
two blank pages appear between my title page and my table of contents.

I went through my customization layer and removed parameters specifying
a page break before or after an element. Yet these two blank pages remain.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to where else I can look to remove
these pages? I haven't had this problem when I create PDFs off of an
article file or a chapter file--it only appears when I am working with a
book file that has several chapter files in it.

Thanks much,

Dave Shevitz