Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] website ns problem... bug?

At 08:53 10/08/2004, Bob Stayton wrote:
>Actually I looked at your index.html file and that namespace declaration is
>on each <span> element that wraps a TOC line. If that is output from the
>stock website stylesheets, I don't understand where the span and style tag
>to set the color of the text to #7C7C7C is coming from.  That seems to be a
>customization. I don't get it when I use the stock website.xsl stylesheet.

You were right Bob.  Sorry.
I do have

<xsl:template match="summary" >
</xsl:template>

But that's for the summary in the page toc, hadn't realised it
impacted front page too.

Next question. ...
  xmlns:html='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml'
                 version="1.0">
   <xsl:import href="/sgml/nw/website-2.5.0/xsl/chunk-website.xsl"/>
   <xsl:output method="html"/>

As my root element in the stylesheet...
I still don't see how the ns is getting into the output.

If I'd used html:span then yes.

Why is span seen as being in the xhtml ns?

regards DaveP