Subject: Spaces...

 Hello,
 All the spaces between the titles and the texts are fine, except the
Bibliograph part. Why? Dedication, Introduction, Chapter titles...
everything is fine.. but the distance between the "Bibliograph" title
and the books is greater then others. thanks.
 Sorry by the english.

"I believe i need  every  ship we have if we're going
to survive this  attack.  Then why did you allow  the
Nebuchadnezzar to leave"?
			(Commander Lock)
"Because i believe our survival dependes on more than
how many ships we have".
			(Councillor Hamann)

		- Matrix Reloaded -