Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Table Font

Irene Higson wrote:

>>Is there any way of adjusting the placement of the information in the
>><thead> tags in tables?
>>I would like the 'headers' in the tables to be centered.

both have an "align" attribute which you can set to "center" (see e.g.
http://www.docbook.org/tdg/en/html/entry.html).

BTW: The docbook mailing list would have been a better place for your
questions so far since it covers DocBook markup questions. The
docbook-apps mailing list is about the tools.

Rgeards,
Gisbert Amm