Subject: running header with unexpected content

Hi,

I have a running header defined as:
  <xsl:when test="($sequence='odd' or $sequence='even') and
      $position='right'">
    <fo:retrieve-marker retrieve-class-name="section.head.marker"
                        retrieve-position="first-including-carryover"
                        retrieve-boundary="page-sequence"/>
  </xsl:when>

The resulting header is OK except when there is a new section
on the following page. In this case, the header contains the title
of the section on the *next* page. I also tried to use
   retrieve-position="first-starting-within-page"
but the result is the same.

What could be the problem?

Also, where can I find extensive documentation on the fo
stylesheets syntax?

Diane
Diane Larin
Senior Manager - Products and Documentation