Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] new XSL for testing

On Sat, 11 Sep 2004, Bob Stayton wrote:

> I just created and uploaded a new distribution of the DocBook XSL
> stylesheets. [...]
>
> This version is 1.66.0, with the zero meaning it is a test release.
> It will be followed by a .1 release after testing.  Since there are
> many changes, you could try it out on your site and see if you find
> any problems that could be fixed for the .1 release.  You can report
> any problems to this list.

I currently only use the XHTML output -- so my testing is probably of
limited value -- but all my documents were rebuilt with no
difficulties. In fact, the only change I really notice is that some
formatting (esp. filenames and systemitems) show up in article TOCs.

-- Paul Heinlein <heinlein@madboa.com>