Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] docbook and rtf/doc

Bob Stayton wrote:

> Any chance that some or all of the Docbook to WordML stylesheet could be
> contributed to the SourceForge project?  I've been thinking of starting such
> a stylesheet, but it would be nice to get a jump start.

My student developed stylesheet for general transformation from FO into
WordML. I placed it on SF yesterday

http://fo2wordml.sourceforge.net/

File probably doesn't yet propagated from CVS into CVS web frontend, so
please wait few hours. (I wanted to postopone announcement of this
project few days to prepare better doc, but the discussion topic come
too early :-))

In the near future my student should finish some English instructions
for using this stylesheet. You can configure MS Word 2003 Professional
in a such way that when it opens FO file it is automatically converted
into WordML by XSLT processor that is included in MS Word 2003 (MSXML 5.0).

HTH,

					Jirka

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature