Subject: Re[2]: [docbook-apps] Dynamic web serving of large Docbook

Hello Jirka,

>> Is there any way to generate parts from a Docbook Set in a quick way, suitable
>> for dynamic web serving?
JK> Developers of PHP are preparing similar system called livedocs. I don't
JK> know how mature is this project now, but you can contact folks from PHP
JK> documentation group.

Well, true. http://wiki.phpdoc.info/DocLinks
It works already, but still it "alpha" phase. It will be a replacement
for some part of current PHP documentation system at http://cvs.php.net/phpdoc.

Some preprocessing is done to resolve references and there are no XSL or
DSSSL stylesheets involved except TOC.xsl used for some reason. All
processing is done by PHP script functions.

--
 TiP