Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] docbook and rtf/doc

Le jeudi 30 septembre 2004, Jens Stavnstrup disait :

>You can look at
>
>  http://www.xmlmind.com/foconverter/
>
>That works reasonably well.

I agree with that... but.

I used XFC (which is available in xmlmind website), and my left marging
was null. After sending a mail in the XFC mailing list, it appears that
XFC doesn't know how to deal with (2.5cm - 0pc) expression. But the xslt
which come with XFC have been patched to work.

So the solution (I have just try and it works perfectly) it to use the
xslt available with XFC. In fact in the custom-layer (if you use one)
replace <xsl:import "href://path/to/docbook/fo/xsl/files"> with
<xsl:import "href://path/to/xfc/docbook/fo/xsl/files">

There is still a problem, the TOC doesn't have the page numbers (they
are all to 0).

Hope this help

 Jacques
--
BOY SCOUT : un enfant habillé comme un couillon, commandé par un couillon habillé comme un enfant.
               P. Desproges