Subject: WordML (Was: docbook and rtf/doc)

Hi Bob,

Version 0.1 of the promised XSL stylesheet is now available - and it
didn't even take the whole weekend!

I have put the stylesheet, along with some information and usage
instructions, on our website at:

http://www.zveno.com/open_source/dbk-wordml.html

Let me know what you think.  At this stage the next task is to have the
stylesheet ignore everything that it doesn't understand, so that no
matter what DocBook you throw at it Word will be able to read the
result.  After that we can start adding support for various DocBook
constructs - metadata, divisions, block-levels, etc.

I'd particularly like feedback on the use of the template document.  We
could have the stylesheet construct the style definitions, but then
changing the definition of a style would mean changing a stylesheet
rather than using Word itself (which I think is easier).

Enjoy,
Steve Ball