Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] trademark tag not rendered correctly in javahelp

Ok I tried to this by creating a file javahelpdriver which references
javahelp (this is the way Ive pased paramters before and it doesnt
require me to alter the docbook stuff directly) but it didnt work ,
however Im probably calling it wrong.

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:saxon="http://icl.com/saxon";
extension-element-prefixes="saxon">

<xsl:import href="./javahelp.xsl"/>

<xsl:output method="html"
encoding="UTF-8"
indent="no"
saxon:character-representation="native;decimal"/>
</xsl:stylesheet>