Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] relative path from templates not document

Douglas Wade wrote:

> I want to add the option to admonition graphics to
> note/caution/warning. I can do that with admon.graphics.path
> parameter. However, it is relative to the document, is there a way to
> make it relative to the xsl template directory? I do not want to use
> absolute pathnames.

It is not possible on XSLT level because these images are read by HTML
browser when displaying HTML pages generated from DocBook. Path to
admonition graphics is treated relatively to the location of these HTML
files, it is not related to location of source XML document or
stylesheets location.

				Jirka

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature