Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] admonition color borders.

Douglas Wade:
> I am new and want to know how to accomplish this certain look. Looking
> at this page http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/docs/TortoiseSVN_en/help-onepage.html#tsvn-ch-0-sect-5
>
> from Tortoise's SVN documents. The caution, warning, notes, etc. have
> the top and left side border with unique colors. I can create one
> color. I do not know how to make blue for important and red for
> warning. I thought it may be done in the admonition.properties? But I
> am not sure. Can I get some guidance?
for the html page, the secret is hidden in their css style sheets:
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/docs/TortoiseSVN_en/styles_html.css
http://tortoisesvn.tigris.org/docs/TortoiseSVN_en/styles_chm.css

So for to mark caution, warning,... different you need to specify
---- css style sheet
.caution {
    border-color: YOURColor;
    background: YOURColor;
}

----

For more information on css style sheets see the w3c website:
http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

In this world there are only two tragedies; one is not getting
what one wants, the other is getting it.
                                  -- Oscar Wild