Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] help - double spacing output!

I tried your suggestion. It gave me my TOC and LoT in
single spacing (which I want and unlike my previous
way, which gave me eveyting in double spacing) but
footnote is still double spaced. Guess I did something
wrong. Only "fo/doocbook.xsl" is imported in my
stylesheet. Do I need to import the "fo/footnote.xsl"
too? At this point I got what I needed except
footnote.

=== message truncated ===