Subject: rendering mediaobject inline

Hi,

I have a rather large image, which is not very broad. So it would use up
a lot of space. The belonging Text spans over 4-6 sections.
So currently I cannot use the inlineobject.

Would it be complicated to transform 'fo/graphics.xsl' as a template
for an inline mediaobject ?

docbook-DTD: Would it be possible to add the inlinemediaobject to more
             parents ? Like chapter, sectx,....

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

There are only 10 types of people in this world:
                                   -- found in Norman Walsh signature