Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] rendering mediaobject inline

Hi,

it seems, that (using fop) it is quite complicated to achive my goal.

I woule like to have:
-----<example>----------
text text text text text
text text text +-------+
text text text |       |
text text text |       |
text text text +-------+
text text text text text
-----</example>---------

The correct fop element is (as far as i understand fo) xsl:float,
that is not supported by fop.

Can anyone think of a work-around ?

The remaining part fo:block has a strict hirachy, so I hardly can include
stuff in a lower hirachy...

example:
<sect1>
  <mediaobject>
  <sect2>
  <para/>
  </sect2>
</sect1>

Jens Skripczynski:
> I have a rather large image, which is not very broad. So it would use up
> a lot of space. The belonging Text spans over 4-6 sections.
> So currently I cannot use the inlineobject.
>
> Would it be complicated to transform 'fo/graphics.xsl' as a template
> for an inline mediaobject ?

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

Naturwissenschaftler haben endlich die Frage gekl�rt, warum Pinguine nicht
fliegen k�nnen. Die Antwort ist denkbar einfach: "Was nicht fliegt, kann
auch nicht abst�rzen!"