Subject: DocBook on OSX : XSLT & XSL FO programs

Hi All,

I am new to DocBook / XML, and wanted to get the current
recommendations (ease of installation, supports most features, etc. )
for free software for processing DocBook into HTML & PDF using Mac OSX
10.3.5.  Since the entire pipeline may migrate to a linux box
eventually, I am leaning toward Java app's (Saxon & FOP).

XSLT Processors : xsltproc, Saxon, Xalan (not recommended in the
DocBook XSL 1.66 ReadMe)
FO Processors : Passive Tex (recommended over FOP in the DocBook XSL
1.66 ReadMe)

If the Mac OS X users wish to contact me directly, I would be most
appreciative and will post a summary.

Cheers,

Tristan
Tristan J. Fiedler