Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] listtext overwrites footnote text in pdf output

Actually, just today I was looking at this again, and
I think I was wrong.  It was just a coincidence that
the list did it (I think).

I think the real bug was me - I set one of the
footnote margin height (or related) parameters too
close to the footnote.  At least changing this and
giving me some more room seems to have fixed it for
now.

Thanks for the reply!

-Ben