Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] lists not rendered correctly

I have placed the pdf file at
http://www.geocities.com/d88pak/dbapps_list/test.pdf
Please have a look at it. I am using
"docbook-xsl-1.66.1","fop-0.20.5" and "saxon6_5_3". I
just noticed this lately.
Currently my list is tagged as follows:
<itemizedlist>
    <listitem>
          <para>
             something ....blah...blah
           </para>
    </listitem>
</itemizedlist>
(similar for orderedlist)

Is is correct? or there is something wrong with
stylesheet/processors?

Thanks for the help...:-)

Deepak K. Shrestha