Subject: chunking question

Greetings everybody,

how can I synch the chunking behaviour between the sections in the main
part of my article and the sections in its appendix? Currently I get the
sect2s of the sect1s of the main part in one chunk, whereas I get the
sect2s of the sect1s of the appendix in separate chunks.

This is using the standard XSL stylesheets v1.66.1 along with
$ xsltproc -V
Using libxml 20613, libxslt 10110-CVS940 and libexslt 808-CVS940
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20613, libxslt 10110 and libexslt 808
libxslt 10110 was compiled against libxml 20613
libexslt 808 was compiled against libxml 20613

Going a step further and adding my customization layer, I encountered
the following further problems while trying to solve my problem:

- chunk.tocs.and.lots generated toc chunk (ar01-toc.html) doesn't match
the linkends (index.html-toc.html) in the other generated chunks, when
use.id.as.filename is set

- no toc is generated for sections, even though I set
     <xsl:param name="generate.toc">
         appendix  toc
         article   toc,title
         section   toc
     </xsl:param>
   but perhaps this is related to the problem mentioned above.

Thanks for your help,
Patrick

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature