Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Preventing identing of table of contents on lefthandside of frame doc.

yep this works, should have managed this.
Michael Smith wrote:

>Maybe try:
>
>  div.book div.toc dd {
>    margin-left: 0;
>  }
>
>If the root element of your document is not "book", change "book"
>to whatever the root element is (e.g., "article").
>
>I think that should have the effect of unindenting only the master
>TOC (what I would guess you have in your left-hand frame), but not
>changing the indenting of the TOC in any of your chunks
>(right-hand side).

BTW I have managed to get the source code to look nicer at last by
creating a customization wrapper around the chunk.xsl
and adding

version='1.0'>
 <xsl:import href="./chunk.xsl"/>
<xsl:output method="html"  encoding="ISO-8859-1"  indent="yes"/>
</xsl:stylesheet>

Ive have already been told about this on an earlier post but I gave up
because I couldn't really understand what i was being told. This is
documented in the online book (although only for the docbook.xsl) but
chunk.xsl says to use chunker.output.indent. I could not get the
parameter to work but may be my processor doesnt support EXSLT, Im not
sure because Im using ants xslt task and there is no verbode output option.

The documentation is very good, but for novices docbookers it is quite
intimidating.  I would like to suggest that a bit more documentation
could contain a bit more info on getting Docbook working with different
XSLT processors, and working with ANT . The documentation is quite
biased towards Saxon but I would guess Xalan2 is the most popular
processor (I had never heard of Saxon before I came across Docbook.) ,
and is there
any good reason for chunk.xsl  supporting EXSLT and .docbook.xsl