Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Bug #849312 shade.verbatim not working in programlistingco

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 11:09:40PM -0700, Bob Stayton wrote:
> I would like to see some version of the stylesheets generate clean XHTML and
> a CSS stylesheet.  The styles in the stylesheet could be mostly
> placeholders, but they would make a good starting point for anyone who wants
> to customize the format of their XHTML.

How can I help/what can I do? I'm currently working through the validation errors
for both the regular DocBook (XSLT) and the DocBook Slides (which i use all the
time and love). I'm also working towards making a transformation style sheet for
the DocBook Slides that would spit out something like:
	 http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/thoughts/2004/09/24/slide-show-beta/
	 http://www.hesketh.com/publications/value_of_standards_for_web_design/

For sample output of my DocBook Slides using only a little customization
and a whole new style sheet:
	http://www.xtrinsic.com/training (and then follow the links to the
	different presentations)

emma