Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Do docbook Stylesheet access the Internet

Sorry, read the chapter but didnt really understand it, it seems
unneccessarily complicated for what i want to do.

So instead I downloaded the DTD and in my source document and changed
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
          "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.1.2/docbookx.dtd";>
<!DOCTYPE book PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
          "file://code/help/docbookx.dtd">

but it didnt work