Subject: formatting html output for qanda

Hi,

I would like to get rid of the line break after the qanda labels.
For example:
      Q: Where can I find a solution to this problem?

      A: The answer can be found ...

instead of
      Q:
         Where can I find a solution to this problem?

      A:
         The answer can be found ...

I saw a message suggesting the use of unwrap.p template but I don't
understand what to do exactly.
I am using xsltproc with docbook-xsl-1.67.0.

Diane Larin
INRO