Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Do docbook Stylesheet access the Internet

Michael Smith wrote:

>Which is a very good reason for not using named character entities...
>
>Or for relying on any other mechanisms that cause the document to
>look any different after it is parsed and validated (e.g., entities
>replaced with whatever they resovlve to, default attributes added)

Thanks Bob, now working

Michael That was the first thing I tried, I havent used any character
entities such as trade; only DocBook elements such as <trademark> but
itcomplained with  Warning! Error: no ID for constraint for some of my
links although I dont know why there are no special characters.
So I think you do need the DTDs really