Subject: sorting bibliography by authors

Hi,

I have bibliography entry which is categorized into Article, Books, Web
Documents etc. etc. Each has many random entries. I am using
customization layer to sort the authors name in surname,firstname order.
Besides that I want the entries in each categoy to be sorted ascending
by surname and year.

For example,

Engel, L. (2004)......
Shrestha,D.(1999).........
Shrestha,D. (2000)......

How can I accomplish that? What thing I need to add in my customization
layer to do this?

thanks in advance

Deepak K. Shrestha