Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: sorting bibliography by authors

I have no idea about this elisp thing.

Does this mean I have to sort out my bibliography manually and enter
them in order I want? What if I have to make another entry? then I have
to sort the whole thing myself and determine the correct position for
that new entry. Isn't there a nice way of doing this?

If it cannot be accomplished through customization layer it's ok for me.
Since I already have hundreds of entry in my bibliography, I think I
need some sort of utility which will do the sorting for me. I am sure
people had written thesis in docbook and I am also sure there must be
some nice way of sorting things out like this.

Any advice?

Deepak K. Shrestha