Subject: Spelling & Grammar checkers when working with DocBook

Hello all!

I'm setting up a DocBook environment for producing user documentation of a
software product. The authors will be the developers, which have varied
talent for writing end-user documentation.

I would like to hear what approaces others have with regard to spelling
check (fairly easy) and grammar checking when working with DocBook? The
XMLMind has a spelling checker, but I have not yet tested how useful it is.

What is the general opinion on this? Are there any products - free or
commercial - to do grammar checking? One suggested approach is to produce
.rtf format only to import to MS Word once in a while to get a check, but
there might be something better?

http://toolbar.msn.co.uk/