Subject: Index problem in HTML Help

Hi,

I've got some titles that have commas "," inside them. The part after the comma gets inserted into the HTML Help index as a separate part. Also, what makes it even uglier is that the space after the comma also gets inserted. Not only is the index entry useless but it's also ugly looking. :D Can I do anything to stop this from happening, except refraining from using commas?

Thanks,

/Kenneth

Kenneth Johansson       Technical Documentation Manager
Sectra Imtec AB
Teknikringen 20         E-mail: ke-joh AT sectra DOT se
SE-583 30 Linköping     Phone:  +46 13 23 52 00
SWEDEN                  Web:    http://www.sectra.se