Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Ignore Non-DocBook tags?

Tristian,

Based on you e-mails and your recent e-mail to me and the docBook-apps
list, I would like to suggest a different approach, instead of making
incremental fixes.

Since you problem is to eleminate all non-docbook element, you could
use a two step process.

Create a template, that eleminates all non-docbook element. DocBook
elements are just copied using the following template.

<xsl:template match="@*|node()">
  <xsl:copy>
    <xsl:apply-templates select="@*"/>
    <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>

You can then, when using saxon 6.5.3. pipe the result document to the
original docbook stylesheets, using the xsl:output element in your own
stylesheet.

<xsl:output method="xml" indent="no"
            saxon:next-in-chain="??/docbook-1.67.0/html/docbook.xsl"/>

Regards,

Jens