Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] List of figures

Hello Bob,

> The hard part is getting the Next and Previous links correct for the chunks
> preceding and following the desired location.  The chunking stylesheet
isn't
> set up to insert chunks in random places in the sequence.  It is also hard
> to intercept the computation of Next and Previous for a given chunk.  So
> creating a placeholder section within the chunk sequence like you did seems
> to be the only way to do it.

Thanks a lot for your help.
For the sake of completeness I rewrote the stylesheet. I don't match the
section anymore. I match the title of sect1
(match="sect1[@renderas='listoffigures']/title">) and write the list of
figures. So I don't have to overwrite the generation of the title anymore.

Do you know a good XSLT debugger? I tried stylus but it seems not to be
well thought-out. It doesn't find the importet variables which stands in
params.xsl.

Once more, many thanks for your assistance.
Kai

--
P L A N O M E D I A