Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] List of figures

Kai Hagemeister <kh@planoweb.de> writes:

[...]

> Do you know a good XSLT debugger? I tried stylus but it seems not to be
> well thought-out. It doesn't find the importet variables which stands in
> params.xsl.

In Bob's book, there is a section on debuggers -

  http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/XSLTDebugger.html

One open-source debugger that's mentioned there is "XSLT-Process",
a minor mode for Emacs -

  http://xslt-process.sourceforge.net/

One that's not mentioned (yet) is "xsldbg" -

  http://xsldbg.sourceforge.net/

It's a command-line tool that also includes a Emacs interface.

smime.p7s