Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: [docbook] Bibliographic references and more

Thank you very much for your help Bob and Michael !

... so it seems that is not my fault that the specific document does not
validate.

Bob, could you post the link to the thread in which you asked the question on
the libxml2 archives, so I can  watch it ?
(I couldn't find it at
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2004-December/thread.html)

Thank you very much again,
Giannis