Subject: Scaling images via DPI

Hi,

is there a way to set the size of images relative to their real dpi
resolution? (I fear there is not :-( )
I have a lot of GUI screenshots in PNG format and in HTML output, I'm
completely satisfied that the images appear in their original resolution.

But in print output - if I provide no scale or width values - the images
are scaled to the width of the page by default (at least with FOP). To
avoid scaling artefacts (and unnecessary manual image analizing work),
it would be nice, if one could be sure, that the screenshots will always
be emdeded with say 150dpi in print output, this way suiting well the
laser printer resolution. I would expect some extension of the
stylesheets to calculate this dynamically for me :-).

Completely illusory? <http://dict.leo.org/se?p=lURE.&search=illusory>