Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Docbook XSL and RELAX NG documents

Mauritz Jeanson wrote:
> [...]

Many thanks!  Indeed, saxon appears to get this right, where both
xsltproc and xalan fail.

Sorry to pester you further, but I'm now getting a bunch of warnings:

XRef to nonexistent id: ch-scripts-console
Error: no ID for constraint linkend: ch-scatter-maillists.
XRef to nonexistent id: ch-scatter-maillists

I've a feeling this too is namespace related, as the "id" attribute is
now namespace qualified, i.e. it's "xml:id".  Any ideas on solving this
one?  I took a quick look at xhtml/xref.xsl but couldn't see an
immediate way of fixing/hacking it.

I realise I may just be a victim of my own "jumping ahead of the gun"
here, but I was simply after an idea of how the DocBook processing
toolchains hold up with RELAX NG documents.  Obviously they don't seem
to fair too well at the moment (just an observation, not a complaint!).

Thanks again,

Matt.