Subject: Errorhandling

Hello,

I'm using xsltproc and terminate the process on error.
What I'm looking for is a way to return (inside of xsl:message) the
xml-file in which the error occured.
At this time I can return the line-number but this is not of any help if
no hint is given in which file one should look for the error.

<xsl:message terminate="yes">
 <xsl:text>Line-number:</xsl:text>
 <xsl:value-of select="saxon:line-number()"/>
 <xsl:text>Error: no ID for constraint linkend: </xsl:text>
 <xsl:value-of select="$linkend"/>
 <xsl:text>.</xsl:text>
</xsl:message>

I hope that someone can assist.