Subject: Alignment of images in examples

Hello,

I have the following structure in my document:

<example>
         <title>some title</title>

         <para>some para</para>

         <mediaobject>
           <imageobject>
             <imagedata align="right" fileref="image.jpg"
                        width="426px" />
           </imageobject>
         </mediaobject>
</example>

The alignment of the image influences the alignment of the para, though.
What might cause this behavior? How can I get rid of it, i.e. I would like
standard alignment for the para.

thanks
Steffen Glückselig