Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] website problem.

On Sat, 2005-01-15 at 22:46 -0800, Bob Stayton wrote:
> Hi Denis,
> My experience with a stack overflow error and the stylesheets is that it is
> usually caused by an endless loop, usually from a recursive template.  Did
> you test it with the stock website stylesheets, or with a customization?

Its the customisation I've been using with website for the last couple
of years Bob, so I'm with you, i.e. something like, no properties file,
cower in a corner burning CPU cycles.

Either that, or the catalogs were recursively called, i.e. my fault.
Far more likely.

Did you see my question?

Is there any preferred sequence of catalogs when using big chunks of
docbook?

--
Regards,

Dave Pawson