Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] jdk 1.5 and docbook xsl

Hi,

Sorry, but it is very difficult to help without more information. In your
original post, you refer to problems with a translet called "db2html", but
you need to provide more details about that.

Exactly how you start the transformation (command line, your own Java class,
...)? What is on your classpath? What does your source XML look like? Did
you try a different (perhaps non-Java) processor to see if the stylesheets
work with it?

And btw, it would also be interesting to know about those <fm:Project>,
<fm:Branch>, and <fm:Version> elements. Where do they come from?

/MJ