Subject: Nested ItemizedList with Mozilla and PDF

Hi,

first of all: Sorry for the double-post. I have tried over a hour to get
the thread from Ray Miller (February 1st) from the archive - without
success :-(

Bob's workaround for IE6 and the HTML-output works well. Thanks! But I
have to do the same thing with Mozilla/Firebird (may be even Opera).
Firebird displays my nested list like that:

- level 1
- level 1
-	* level 2
	* level 2
	*	# level 3
         	# level 3

This doesn't look well, but Firebird renders this according to the
produced HTML source code. So it doesn't make any mistake. I've tried to
get around this problem using CSS - without success so far.

Is there any known solution to this problem? (I can't believe that I'm
the one who is facing this issue the first time.)

Furthermore, the PDF output (produced by the XSLFormatter evaluation
version) looks strange too:

* level 1
* level 1
*	* level 2
	* level 2
	*	* level 3
		* level 3

Refering to the above mentioned thread, there seems to be a problem with
Apache's FOP too. Is there any renderer that produces the desired output?

regards
Marco