Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] chunked html with two-pass processing for profiles

As I continue to try to get two pass processing to work for docbook
conditionals, I discover that making the pdf also breaks:

tech_spec.pdf: tech_spec.xml
	cd tech_spec; \
	xsltproc --output temp.pdf.xml \
	--stringparam profile.condition pdf \
	/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/profiling/profile.xsl \
	../tech_spec.xml; \ #THIS WORKS
	xsltproc --output tech_spec.fo \
	--stringparam  paper.type A4 \
	/usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/fo/docbook.xsl
	temp.pdf.xml; \ #THIS SEG FAULTS

	fop tech_spec.fo tech_spec.pdf; #DOESN'T GET THIS FAR

I am experiencing this problem with both html and pdf outputs of
xsltproc.

I am at the mercy of your assistance.

Jens