Subject: DB Website Processing

I've been developing my site using Website 2.5.0. Going great till now.

I have approximately 2600 pages currently slated for build. Only around 1200
are templated and parsed; and included in the layout.xml file. Around file
number 600 the process hangs. And i get the following errors:

<snip>
make[1]: *** [autolayout.xml] Killed
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/buddha/buddhalinux.com'
make: *** [all] Error 2
</snip>

Pretty generic i know. The XML file validates correctly against DB
website-full.dtd. As well as the layout.xml file against layout.dtd.

Any ideas?
Thomas

PGP signature