Subject: Unicode Not displaying in PDF

Hi All,

HTML output works, but FO/PDF displays only pound (#) signs for the
Unicode character ref's below:

beginning of text...  ―   ‐   ‑   ‒
... rest of text.

I have looked at the DocBook online guide and several other tutorials,
but do not have a clear understanding of how (if possible) to relate
the values at http://www.unicode.org/charts/PDF/U2000.pdf  to entities
I can use directly in my DocBook XML documents.

The horizontal bar characters in that PDF have Unicode values of 2010
thru 2015. (I probably just haven't tested the proper combination yet
of &, #, h, and ;.)

Thank you,

Tristan
Tristan J. Fiedler