Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Using ISONUM.ENT correctly

You can find listings of the Adobe fonts in XEP's test suite:

http://www.w3.org/Style/XSL/TestSuite/contrib/XEP/testsuite.html

Scroll down to "Standard Charsets"

DocBook Consulting

From: "Tristan Fiedler" <fiedler@cshl.edu>
To: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>; "Jirka Kosek" <jirka@kosek.cz>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 12:10 PM

I have been digging into this and also came to the conclusion that
perhaps neither Symbol, nor Zapfdingbats contain the &x2015 character.

Do either of you know where a list of all characters in the fonts
Symbol and Zapfdingbats can be found?

Many thanks,        Tristan
Tristan J. Fiedler
Postdoctoral Fellow - Stein Lab