Subject: [no subject]

Because I'm using two-pass processing to get my conditionals to work,
all my olinks break as the result of my using an Xinclude.

I've tried adding things like

        --stringparam targets.filename "html.profile.db" \

to my make target, but I'm not clear what, exactly, that is supposed to
do--I'm already creating an interim file, temp.html.xml (and
temp.pdf.xml) for that purpose.

How do I make my olinks stop breaking?

Thanks,

Jens