Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] admonition.properties attribute sets

Ack, this was definitely an oversight, or more like "let's finish one job
before starting another". 8^)

I checked in the fixes.

DocBook Consulting

From: "Paul A. Hoadley" <paulh@logicsquad.net>
To: <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2005 8:25 PM

Hello,

I've just downloaded docbook-xsl-1.68.1, and I added a
'graphical.admonition.properties' attribute-set to a customisation
layer for FO output.  As far as I can see, it has no effect.  On
further investigation, there's no
'xsl:use-attribute-sets="graphical.admonition.properties"' anywhere in
the fo/ subdir.  (In fact, there's no use of the attribute set
anywhere, nor of 'nongraphical.admonition.properties'.)  Is this an
oversight?

I've opened a bug report on SourceForge, and attached the (two-line)
patch to fo/admon.xsl.  #1149574.