Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Structured FrameMaker and DocBook XSL Example Projects Updated

Hi -

I don't know if this attachement will come through - but there is a PDF
from Scriptorium that could help

Thanks,
Sarah

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Whitlatch [mailto:swhitlat@getnet.net]
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 5:28 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] Structured FrameMaker and DocBook XSL Example
Projects Updated

Hello Everyone,

I've updated my two downloadable DocBook XML example projects.

The one formatted with DocBook XSL has a few bugs corrected, uses the
4.4 DTD, and is formatted using version 1.67-2 of the DocBook XSL
stylesheets. I thank the experts on this list for their help and
patience.

The structured FrameMaker project is updated from FrameMaker 7.0 to
FrameMaker 7.1. It includes an expanded discussion of using structured
FrameMaker with DocBook XML and some new auto-formatting features for
tables, graphics, and xrefs.

Both projects are downloadable from:
http://www.getnet.net/~swhitlat/DocBook/docbook_section.html

The DocBook XSL project's README is its customization layer. It contains
comments and instructions. This project is probably interesting only to
new users of DocBook XSL:
http://www.getnet.net/~swhitlat/DocBook/XSL_Project_XSL.html

I think that the structured FrameMaker project is close to as good as I
can make it without writing my own "custom client" using the FrameMaker
Developer Kit and the FrameMaker structure API. Within the limitations
of the docbook.dll that ships with FrameMaker 7.1, pretty much
everything that can be automated is now automated. The README for the
FrameMaker project is at:
http://www.getnet.net/~swhitlat/DocBook/Frame_Project_Readme.html

I'm open to suggestions and corrections.

Steve Whitlatch

Confidentiality Statement:

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that you are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information (other than to the intended recipient) or copying this information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return email.

fm_xml.pdf