Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] changing font-size of caption

Hello,

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 01:04:42PM +0100, Steffen Gl?ckselig wrote:

> >You could add attributes to the fo:block you've used in your custom
> >template:
> >
> >>For left-aligning I've already included
> >>  <xsl:template match="caption">
> >>    <fo:block>
> >
> >      <fo:block font-family="Helvetica" font-size="8">
> Thanks, that's what I've been looking for. I just got
> 	<fo:block font-family="Helvetica" font-size="8pt">
> to work, though. Not the 'pt' in the font-size attribute.

Oops!  Sorry, yes, my typo.

> An addition: Could I indent the block - preferably from the outer
> margin of the resulting pdf?

A fo:block can take lots of attributes.  Start here:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice6.html#fo_block

and for what you want, take a look at the common border, padding and
background properties:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice7.html#common-border-padding-and-background-properties

and the common margin properties:

http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice7.html#common-margin-properties-block