Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Centering tables and mediaobjects

Michal Duda:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to get all tables and mediaobjects positions in the center of the
> page (HTML and FO). Is there some parameters for this purpose?
Well html is not a page centric layout thing.
You can specify the html display via a css style sheet (Hoping, that
all Browsers support the CSS spec, which may be tricky).

For Fo, I belieft you use the css attributes as well, but in the generated fo
file.

I think Bob Stayton can help you on this, have you tried his guide ?

Ciao

Jens Skripczynski
--
E-Mail: skripi-lists(at)myrealbox(dot)com

"God, root, what is difference?" -- Pitr, User Friendly;
"God is more forgiving."         -- Dave Aronson