Subject: DocBook website generation problem

Hi,

I am trying to generate DocBook website. Using Saxon under Windows XP.

I managed to process layout.xml with autolayout.xsl and I have
autolayout.xml generated with no errors.

But when I try to process autolayout.xml with chunk-tabular.xsl this
message always appears:

Error
   Failure reading file:/C:/docbook/website/example/autolayout.xml:
Software caused connection abort: connect
Transformation failed: Run-time errors were reported

Please can anyone help me how to generate HTML pages from autolayout.xsl?

Thanks in advance.

Martin